Wedding Planning Information
Below is more information on planning a wedding in Eureka Springs. We can recommend chapels, photographers, florists, and limousine services to help with planning your small wedding in Arkansas. View our recommendations for local wedding services below to have your wedding right here at Beaver Lake Cottages.
479-253- 7401 (9 miles from Beaver Lake Cottages)
Thorncrown Chapel is a glass architectural marvel and was named one of the top ten architectural achievements of the 20th Century by the American Institute of Architects. This glass Chapel was the inspiration for Beaver Lake Cottages.
DIY Wedding Planner
If you wish to arrange your own wedding, you may contact any of the following:
Marriage Licenses: 479-253- 8646
Open 8:30 to 4:30 Monday – Friday. 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturdays (Call ahead as closed on some Saturdays, especially in the offseason). Bring proof of age for both parties (drivers license or birth certificate), social security cards, both parties must be present to obtain your marriage license, bring $58.00 in CASH, tell them whether or not you’ll be married in Arkansas. Your minister must have an Arkansas license ($5.00 to register your own minister’s credentials in Arkansas).
- Flowers: Eureka Flowers 479-253- 8797 or 800-451- 0233
- Photographers: Collin Smith, 479-253-8439
- Wedding Cakes: Out On Main, Eureka Springs 479-253- 1200
- Massages: In-room Couples Massage (simultaneous in cottages; back-to-back in suites)
- Hair Stylist: Eastgate Salon – hair and make-up; Tuxedo; Wedding Gown Rentals – 479-253- 6084