Our Mission Statement
- Our goal is to provide the ambiance and amenities for our guests to relax, reflect, and renew.
- Our primary measure of achievement shall be our Repeat and Referral business. We shall provide a work environment that will encourage our employees to make our goals possible.
- If we are ever in doubt about any personal or business decision, we shall ultimately rely on the Golden Rule as our Final Answer.
- We are all travelers. From birth till death we travel between eternities. May your days with us be pleasant for you.
Policies & Other Information
- Some cottages have a two-night minimum stay, some have a three-night minimum, and some four. Occasionally we may have one night by itself, especially during our slow periods or on a last-minute basis. $20 additional charge for a one night MAY apply (inquire.)
- Rates are based on two people per one bedroom cottage and suite, and four people per 2 bedroom cottage.
- Maximum 4 people in the two-bedroom cottage.
- Maximum 2 people in the one-bedroom cottages and suites.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Please, no early arrivals. After hours check-in applies after 6:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- A 50% deposit holds your reservation. The balance will be charged 2 weeks prior to arrival. Payment may be made by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express.
- All one-bedroom cottages and suites are for 2 adults only. No children are permitted in the one-bedroom cottages or suites. Our two-bedroom two-bath cottage is designed for two couples traveling together. However, it can accommodate one couple and up to two children at least in their teens provided, they can sleep in a single king bed (we do not have a sleeper-sofa nor do we provide cots). We will consider one child younger than teens in the two bedrooms on a case-by-case basis if the child is extremely well supervised and not allowed to roam outside the parents’ sight and control. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions. We will try to accommodate you if at all possible.
- No smoking inside cottages or suites – No exceptions!
- PETS – Only certain pre-approved pets are permitted in 1 specific cottage (no pets in the suites). Pet must be housebroken, walked on a leash (never tied to a tree or stake or left unattended on the deck), and never allowed to roam or bark outside. (We feed deer and other wildlife and barking or unattended pets may run them off.) If left in a cottage UNATTENDED, it MUST be in a crate. By keeping your pet in the cottage, you agree to be responsible for any damages, and you agree to not allow your pet to bark or otherwise disturb the quietude we provide. We will need to see your pet prior to check-in for size compliance and that the pet is as you have described during booking. A Pet Fee of $40.00 nightly will be added to your bill at the time of booking.
- Free Satellite TV with over 100 channels. Free broadband wireless internet in the cottages and suites.
- If you smoke inside the cottages or suites, or bring in UNAPPROVED pets (see pet policy above) or overnight un-registered guests, you will be billed $250+ and/or asked to leave with no money refunded.
Cancellation & Re-scheduling Policy: Your deposit will be refunded less $45 booking fee if you cancel or reschedule at least 15 days prior to your intended arrival date. If you cancel or reschedule with less than 15 days notice, your deposit will be applied to a future date, only if we are able to re-rent all your reserved days. Be sure to obtain a cancellation number to confirm your cancellation, subject to the above policy. No refunds for early departure unless we can re-rent your remaining days.
Feel free to contact us via the internet at email@example.com or contact us the old fashioned way by calling us toll-free at 1-800-421-VIEW (8439) or 1-479-253-VIEW (8439) between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. CST. We live on-sight and are here to help you in any way we can. You may email a Reservation Request [click Book Now] You may also fax us at 479-253-5057. Thanks, Kevin & Kathy Smith.
- Spectacular Views, Cozy Fireplaces, Jacuzzis for Two, Select Comfort Sleep Number King Beds, and Memories to Last a Lifetime!
- An Extraordinary Escape with 18 Years of Excellence.
- ~For Reservations please call us at 888-701-8439 between 8 a.m. AND 8 p.m. CST~