Many couples enjoy both a leisurely meal together in their cabin, along with visiting Eureka Springs’ world-renowned restaurants.
Arriving late after a long drive through the Ozark Mountains? Choose our gourmet dinner option and start your stay in the comfort of your own cottage with a glass of wine and your favorite music. We’ve collected all the ingredients, so you don’t have to shop or prep. Our prepared meals offer a short cook time with minimal clean-up.
Steak for Two | $59
- USDA Prime Filet Mignon with sauteed mushrooms
- Baked Potato encrusted in kosher sea salt
- Steamed Broccoli Florets
- Fresh Baked Bread
- Complimentary Wine or Sparkling Cider
*Substitute Alaskan Wild Salmon Filets with a lemon dill sauce in lieu of steak.
Steak & Eggs | $29
Want to sleep in and prepare breakfast at your own leisure? We supply everything you need to prepare him or her breakfast in bed!
- Two 4 oz USDA Prime Filet Mignon Steaks
- Six Local Farm Fresh Eggs
- Cracker Barrel-Style Hash Brown Casserole
- English Muffins & Jam
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice (use complimentary champagne to make a mimosa cocktail)
Don’t leave Eureka Springs without enjoying one of its many award-winning restaurants. Listed below are the ones we personally frequent.
- Local Flavor | Eclectic
- Ermilio’s | Italian
- DeVito’s | Italian
- Cafe Amore | Italian and Pizza
- Rockin Pig Saloon | Burgers & BBQ
- Aquarius Tacoria | Tacos
- Sparky’s | Burgers & Enchiladas
- Gaskins Cabin | Steak
- Rogue’s Manor | Steak
- Mud Street Annex | Brunch
- Bombadil’s | Brunch
For more information about these places, review our best restaurants in Eureka Springs blog! Or, request unlimited access to our Vacation Guide for prices, directions, and ratings to the most wonderful dining establishments, just miles away from your cottage!